Land For Sale!

Call Now

0.16 Acres In Iron County, Utah (E-1229-0003-0279)

Buy Now Price: $


This property is located in the high desert about an hour west of Cedar City. The property is about 1 hour and 35 minutes to Cedar Breaks National Monument and the Brian Head Ski Resort, 1 hour and 5 minutes to Kanarraville Falls and 1 hour and 50 minutes to Zion National Park.

This little treasure of a parcel would be perfect for a quick camping trip to sleep under the stars on your own property.

With recent changes made to the zoning laws, you can camp up to 16 consecutive days without a building permit. This really opens up the possibilities of what you can do with this land.

This is not a buildable property and would be good for camping, storing a shed, or just to own property.

This property is accessible via county road N 500 W and is near Beryl highway and the dirt road near the railroad tracks.

This lot is zoned Agricultrual-20, and with its set back requirements and the size of the parcel, it is not possible to build on, but could be used for other purposes besides building.

We have done our best to provide accurate and helpful information, and we encourage buyers to contact the county with the parcel number so verify and seek further information about zoning, access, utilities, etc. What you can or cannot legally do on the land is controlled by the local government, not by us or any seller.

Property Details APN Number – E-1229-0003-0279

Parcel size/acreage - .16 acres

GPS Coordinates (Approximate) - 37.8920N, 113.6681W

Google Map Link -'31.2%22N+113%C2%B040'05.2%22W/@37.8920042,-113.6702887,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d37.892!4d-113.6681 Estimated Annual Property Taxes - $5.10

Dimensions of property – 50 x 142 feet

Total square footage – 7,100

Location Information Abutting Road/ Distance to closest road - Near power lines and train tracks.

Close to Beryl Highway. Dirt road access from the train tracks.

Closest highways – Beryl Highway.

Closest major cities – Cedar City, St. George,

Nearby attractions – National parks, Ghost towns Elevation

Zoning Information Zoning – Agricultural 20. That means setbacks from the property line to the home must be 60 feet from the front and the rear of the property, and 30 feet from the sides of the property.

Camping – Camping is allowed for up to 16 days within any 30 day period with a temporary permit, or 180 within a 365 day period with a recreational seasonal use permit.

RV – same as camping

Minimum Square footage of homes - 600 sq feet

Types of homes – Dwelling, single family

Setbacks for permanent structures- setbacks from the property line to the home must be 60 feet from the front and the rear of the property, and 30 feet from the sides of the property.

Setbacks for temporary structures– Setbacks for ancillary building such as storage units, or sheds or structures only have to be 5 feet from the sides, but must still meet the 60 foot front and rear requirements.

Utilities Water – No. Would need to obtain water rights and drill a well.

Septic – None.

Electricity - Solar. This would be an off-the-grid property

Frequently Asked Questions Can I visit the property? Absolutely. While I can't meet you at the property, you may visit any time. No appointment is needed. 

Why doesn't the property have an address? Most of the time vacant parcels do not have street addresses assigned to the property until they begin to be developed. However, you can find parcels of land using their GPS through Google Maps or apps such as LandGlide and OnXHunt.

Can the deed include more than one person? Yes, you can list as many people on the deed as you want. LLC or estates may also be listed on the deed.

Are there water or mineral rights? Water and mineral rights are determined by the county, not an individual owner of land. In order to verify whether mineral or water rights are available for a parcel, you can contact the county or hire a title company to conduct a search of that parcel's rights.

How does owner financing work? Once you place a down payment, we send you a contract enabling you to legally use the land. With this contract you can start enjoying your land, but you will not be able to build on the land until you own the title. You receive the title once the loan is paid in full.

Can I live on the property in my RV? You can confirm with the county, but depending on where the parcel is, camping or living in RVs is often only allowed on a short-term basis. 

How quickly can I start using my land? You can enjoy your land immediately after your down payment and document fee are received. 

Is there access to the parcel? Yes, almost all of our parcels have easy access. Some are accessible by county-maintained roads; some are accessible through public right of ways.

What payment platforms do you accept? We primarily work with Geekpay, although we could use Venmo or Checkbookio to collect a downpayment.

Do you use title companies? Not typically. While people are familiar with title companies, they often cost a high percentage of the overall sales price of the property. Because of their high commission, we specialize in offering a process that is safe, easy and secure. However, if a buyer wishes still wishes to pay for title company, we are happy to work with them.

Center 37.8920N, 113.6681W NW 37.8931 N, 113.6664 W NE 37.8931 N, 113.6659 W SE 37.8929 N, 113.6658 N SW 37.8929 N, 113.666.4 W

0.16 acres of land for sale, located in Iron County, Utah. Contact us at (844) 599-LAND for more information.

Struggling with financing? We can help! If you're interested in this piece of land, call us or submit the form. All our properties can be owner-financed which means it's a lot easier to become a land owner.

Request For More Info & Pics

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.